5 Reasons to Start Planning Your Summer in Breckenridge Now
February 4th, 2014
Breckenridge, Colorado is breath taking during the summer months. Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains with an average of 300 days of sunshine; there is so much to experience, see, and do that it’s almost impossible not to have the time of your life. For these reasons Breckenridge is also a very popular vacation destination, and our cute little town can fill up pretty fast. Here are 5 reasons to start planning your summer in Breckenridge now.
- Discounts – Early bird discounts typically offer the best savings all year long. Booking your lodging and activities as soon as possible allows you to stay in the best accommodations, experience the most activities, and do it all at the best price! AVA’s early bird discounts for 25% off full day and overnight trips and half off rafting when you book a rafting an zipline package expire Friday February 7th.
- Availability – Since Breckenridge is a very popular destination for vacationers, lodging and activities often become booked solid during common summer vacation times. It is important to make reservations early if planning on visiting Breck during holidays like Labor Day, 4th of July, or Memorial Day.
- Time to plan – There is so much to experience and see in Breckenridge that having a few months to plan out little details can be very beneficial. It gives you time to coordinate with others, and figure out exactly how you would like to spend your time in the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
- Save yourself some stress – Planning early helps in avoiding last minute catastrophes. Start planning now to avoid the stress that can occur when trying to make last minute arrangements. This will help you and those vacationing with you to have the BEST Breckenridge vacation possible.
- Inspiration – Give yourself something to look forward to as you battle the rest of the winter season. Having an awesome vacation planned for the summer is the perfect way to help you inspire you to get out of your warm bed and head to work on those cold cold days.
A vacation with friends or family in one of a kind Breckenridge, Colorado is the experience of a lifetime. Start planning now to insure you get everything you hope for out of your summer trip!