Adventure Rafting Trips in Colorado
Breckenridge Whitewater Rafting is fun for everyone looking for adventure rafting trips in Colorado’s famous Rocky Mountains. Breckenridge Whitewater has a wide variety of river trip options for paddlers who want a thrilling ride down any of the beautiful Colorado rivers. The adventure rafting trips we’ve listed here are our Class IV-V trips and typically require a minimum age of 15 years. To participate in these trips, you should also be physically fit and have a strong swimming ability. Colorado adventure rafting trips are our specialty including these rafting adventures:
- The Numbers on the Arkansas River is a great adventure in white water and is a must-do for any adventurers visiting the state. Located north of Buena Vista very close to our Granite Outpost, the Rapids #1 -7 come at you in quick and furious succession. The class III-V rapids on this trip are a thrilling addition to any stay in Colorado. Do a half day trip in The Numbers or add lunch and The Narrows for a full day adventure. Book Now
- Pine Creek and The Numbers, aka “The Gauntlet” is the ultimate advanced, adventure rafting trip on the Arkansas River. Containing the only true Class V rapids on the river, this is a seriously nonstop blast of whitewater fun. Starting with the beautiful Granite Gorge, and followed by a scout, you’ll then enter the Gates of Pine Creek and hit over a mile of Class V excitement. As a full day, this trip includes lunch and requires good physical fitness level, strong swimming skills and a minimum age of 15. Book Now
- Royal Gorge Rafting is some of the most beautiful rafting in Colorado while also offering great challenges for rafters looking for adventure. Rafting trips on this part of the Arkansas River will take you through the Royal Gorge with a quick descent and little rest between rapids. Close to Canon City and Colorado Springs, this trip offers both great scenery and great rafting! Book Now
- Clear Creek Advanced is an incredible advanced whitewater trip just 25 miles from Denver. Leaving from our Idaho Springs Outpost, you’ll experience the best of the Clear Creek canyon and its famous whitewater. Book Now
- Gore Canyon rafting is one of the most sought after rafting adventure rafting trips in the country and is definitely not for the faint of heart. This section of the Colorado River is a remote and deep canyon packed full with Class IV and V rapids and will test your strength and endurance (a swimming test is required prior to taking these rafting trips). Depending on high country runoff to achieve these whitewater rapid levels, the Gore Canyon rafting trips only run for 6 weeks from the beginning of August through September. Located near the outpost in Kremmling, rafting Gore Canyon is sure to add an exciting leg to any trip. Book Now
Breckenridge Whitewater can take you on the whitewater rafting adventure you’ve been looking for. Whether you’re coming from Denver for a day rafting trip or staying for the whole summer, whitewater rafting is a unique and wonderful way to experience the splendor of the Rocky Mountains. Don’t miss the whitewater fun that Breckenridge Whitewater can provide no matter where in the Rockies you find yourself.
In addition to Colorado whitewater rafting trips, Breckenridge Whitewater offers guided zip line tours and rock climbing on our 50-acre property, as well as fly fishing and horseback riding trips in the Arkansas Valley. Whatever your Colorado Vacation Adventure dream looks like, we’ve got the resources and experience to bring your dreams to reality.