Top 10 Things to do in Breck in November
November 17th, 2013
Winter is officially here! The snow is falling, the Ski Resorts are opening, and the Town of Breckenridge is the place to be! So what exactly is there to do in Breck as the temperature drops this November?
- SKI! With Breckenridge Ski Resort open for business as of November 8th. It is definitely time to hit the slopes!
- Eat! Pick up your Breckenridge Dinning Passport for only a $10 donation at the Breckenridge Welcome Center (203 S. Main Street, 877-864-0868). The passport is your hook up for a huge amount of discounts at local Breckenridge eateries.
- Drink! With the tourist season not yet here, many local bars are offering great deals on drink specials. Stop by the Breckenridge Brewery to sip on some local brews.
- Shop! Take advantage of all the boutiques and shops before the tourist season picks up!
- Take a Tour! Breckenridge Community Events offers a variety of tours throughout the month of November. Pick from a historic tour, the saloon tour, or the haunted tour of Breck.
- Hike! The snow is falling but there is still a good amount of hiking to be done in the Breckenridge area. Try the Iowa Hill Gold Miners’ Hike led by Breckenridge Community events.
- Massage/Spas! Many of the spa resorts throughout Breckenridge are offering promotions to increase business until high season. Take advantage of the best deals and book a spa treatment during the month of November.
- Ice Skating! The Stephen C West Ice Arena outdoor rink is open for business. If you are looking for an outdoor activity but don’t feel like hitting the slopes, try out an open skate available daily.
- Rec Center! If you are looking to warm up a bit from the cold November weather check out the Breckenridge Rec Center. They offer indoor tennis courts, pools with a water slide, racquetball courts, exercise equipment, a spa, and more!
- Experience the Arts! Breckenridge Backstage Theater is running both Zompocalypse… Later and Oliver! during the month of November.
Whether you are an extreme adventurist or slightly more on the mild side, there is something for everyone this month in Breckenridge, Colorado.