Rafting season starts at Breckenridge Whitewater Rafting at the beginning of May. Whether you want to take advantage of the small crowds in May or maybe you enjoy the action that comes with the crowds further into the summer, AVA has you covered no matter what part of the summer you come. Are you looking to take advantage of some great deals on Colorado rafting trips, aerial zip line tours, camping, and other packages? You can find some great cost saving deals when planning your Colorado adventure with AVA Rafting & Zipline.
Granite Outpost Deals
- When you buy any of the half day rafting and zipping packages or any of the half day rafting and rock climbing packages out of our Granite location we will shave a full 50% off of the rafting cost for your adventure. This will make sure you have a wet summer with an enlightening experience of mountain top zipping!
- With a full day of rafting we are able to throw in a free spot on our campsite. This means instead of waking up early to get to the outpost for your full day adventure, you’ll be able to spend the night under the Rocky Mountain stars and wake up on-site at the outpost where your rafting adventure starts.
- Last but not least, if you come visit AVA Rafting & Zipline in Granite in May we will be able to take off $10 per person for our full day trips. Come out and take advantage of a less crowded river at a discount!
Idaho Springs Outpost Deals
- One of our best deals in Idaho Springs is the Early Bird Special. For the weekdays of Monday-Thursday excluding the month of July you’ll be able to get 25% off any of the half day rafting trips or zip tours starting first thing in the morning.
- The Happy Hour Special is the same as the Early Bird Special it just applies to any of the half days trips offered at the very end of the day. This applies to the cliffside zip lining tours at 5:00pm and 6:00pm as well as the last half day rafting trips we offer.
- Sunday afternoons on I-70 East can produce very unpredictable traffic going toward Denver which is why we have the Why Wait Special. “Why wait” in traffic when you can be rafting on the river. Instead of waiting in traffic book your trip for a Sunday evening at 5:30pm or 6:00pm.
Kremmling Outpost Deals
- Perhaps the best deal around can be used at our Kremmling Outpost. This deal is buy one, get one half off any trip down the Upper Colorado River. Kids also get to raft for half price. Once this outpost opens on May 22nd you’ll be able to enjoy half day, full day, and overnight trips at a bargain price!
Keep in mind that these deals expire May 8th if you’re looking to take advantage. Give us a call and one of our sales agents will gladly assist you with any questions and help get your adventure booked.