BIG Savings and BIGGER Fun When You Combine Our Two Favorite Activities: Rafting & Zipline.
Our Raft + Zip packages are available at 2 locations:
- Granite Outpost north of Buena Vista with whitewater rafting on the Arkansas River and our Mountaintop Zipline tour on our 44 acres of private mountain land.
- Idaho Springs Outpost 30 miles west of Denver with whitewater rafting on Clear Creek and our Cliffside Zipline tour on our 9-acre mountainside property.
Where is the Granite Outpost? Just north of Buena Vista; just over 1 hour from Breckenridge, Vail, or Aspen.
Where is the Idaho Springs Outpost? Just 30 minutes west of Denver, 1 hour from Breckenridge, Boulder, or Winter Park
Browse our Breckenridge adventure packages below, or feel free to call us if you have any questions.
FAMILY RAFTING TRIP + ZIPLINE TOUR PACKAGES
Browns Canyon Half Day of Rafting + Mountaintop Zipline
Take your family on a wild ride through the trees after spending a day paddling down the famous Browns Canyon on the Arkansas River. After a few hours paddling your way through some of the best whitewater near Breckenridge, you and your family will enjoy a nice lunch riverside and have a chance to dry off. Once we’re finished with lunch we will venture to the trees where you and your kids can enjoy spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains just outside of Breckenridge. Taking a tour through this part of the Arkansas Valley on a zipline tour is the best way to see the surrounding nature. The Mountaintop Zipline sails you through densely wooded areas and zips you along rock faces that line the valley. Don’t miss out on showing your family just how much fun the mountains outside of Breckenridge can be!
- Half day raft, half day zipline
- Rapid classification: Family Intermediate Whitewater
- Starting at $213/adult, $193/child 10-12 (min 50 lbs.)
- Check-in: 8:30 am, includes lunch
- Location: Granite Outpost: See Map
ADVANCED RAFTING + ZIPLINE PACKAGES:
Numbers Half Day + Zipline Tour
Don’t miss out on this wild ride through the section of the Arkansas River with rapids simply known as The Numbers. These rapids are so treacherous that they were not given proper names but are only referred to as numbers 1 through 7. This section of the Arkansas River is a great addition to your whitewater belt and this river trip is sure to keep your adrenaline pumping through class III-IV rapids. After you’ve finished getting wet and paddling through exciting whitewater you will enjoy a nice lunch by the river. Take time to reflect on your thrilling morning and dry off to get ready for the next part of your adventurous day. You and your group will rise above the Colorado wilderness on our famous zipline tour. As you skim the tree line and skirt the rock faces in Arkansas Valley you will be blown away by the birds-eye view.
- Half-Day Whitewater + Zipline Adventure
- Difficulty: Advanced Rafting
- The minimum age for this package is 15 years old
- Maximum weight 250 lbs
- From Cost: $213 for adults 15+ on the raft trip
- Granite Outpost: See Map