Whitewater Rafting on the Arkansas River in Colorado
Arkansas River Rafting is truly one of Colorado’s greatest mountain adventures. Among the nation’s most sought-after whitewater, the Arkansas River in Colorado plunges 5,000 feet in its first 125 miles. Arkansas River Rafting is truly one of Colorado’s greatest mountain adventures. The thrill of whitewater rapids both big and small, spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains’ highest “fourteeners” (14,000-foot peaks) and local wildlife (bighorn sheep, deer, elk, birdlife and more) make whitewater rafting on the Arkansas Rivers true Colorado adventure.
- Browns Canyon: intermediate family whitewater rafting, 1/2 day, full day, 3/4 day, overnight trips
- The Numbers: advanced rafting trips or adventurous family, age 15+
- Royal Gorge: advanced rafting trips or adventurous families, age 16+
- Pine Creek: advanced+ rafting trips, age 15+
- Overnight Trips: family and advanced options, 1 night to
- Rafting + Zipline Packages with Arkansas River Rafting Trips: an incredible bang for your buck on the best adventures in Colorado!
Tumbling its way through boulder-strewn canyons, magnificent valleys, and an impossibly deep gorge, we offer multiple guided sections of Arkansas River rafting– from Class II to Class V – which offer stretches of whitewater for boaters of all abilities.
Taking advantage of the abundant fish, wildlife, and plant resources, Ute Indians inhabited the upper basin of the Arkansas River in Colorado upon the arrival of Spanish explorers in the 1700’s. An ethic of conservation has preserved much of the upper Arkansas’s stunning natural beauty and resourcefulness. Today, the entire river is a Colorado State Park and the work of institutions both public and private ensures that future generations will have the opportunity to experience the enchantment of this classic western river.
Arkansas white water rafting isn’t just one of the best Colorado rafting trips, it’s one of the best white water river trips in the United States!
Come see for yourself why rafting on the Arkansas River is our most popular activity. Now offering delicious breakfast, lunch & dinner options as an add on at the Granite Outpost!
Rafted with us? Post a review on Trip Advisor!